14.10.08

To introduce myself.

the girl > Jaella
age > 16
sing of the zodiac > lion (it don't fit her, but whatever..) A test says: capricorn
loves > my friends, my parents & sister, sun (I can't live without), music, cello, reading, fashion, design, photo's, movie's, vacation, brands, discovering lost memories, thunderstorms, dreams, daydreams, nature, love, ice (mmm), winegums, apples, computering, acting lazy
hates > everything in the water, allergic reactions
brands > mango, hema, h&m, sacha, belleza, levi's, forcast, only, vero moda, nina rici, balenciaga, miu miu, fornarina, chloƩ, chanel, dior, patrizia pepe, pieces, jil sanders, clinique, london jeans
persons > keira knightley, sarah jessica parker, sienna miller
music > almost every kind of music, as long it don't kill my head...
school > CCC, gymn 5th
chosen set of courses > History, Social Sciences, Philosopy, Biology, Art, Maths, Religion, Dutch, Latin, PE, English

If you still have questions about me, you can always ask me!

Much of loves,
Jael.

Geen opmerkingen: